We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Collection of Personal Information
Smark Global does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
– To provide you with relevant product/service information
– To send you marketing and/or promotional materials
You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit the Site, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
– The pages you visited within the Site
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the Site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Smark Global reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time.